I miss having your voice melt into my ear.
musingsofzabet asked: You just want to be in a real life horror movie. xD
musingsofzabet asked: 5, 16, 18
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
This is how you troll someone properly
theepichumor: Read More
when a girl wants to kiss you: she plays with her hair, looks down, fiddles with her fingers, and waits for you to make a move
when a boy wants to kiss you: smiles nervously, tilts his head slightly, and waits for the right moment to make a move
when i want to kiss you: i look at you from a distance, and start sobbing about how ugly i am and that i'll die with 80 cats, approximately
Dear Universe: I see you testing my patience. I see you there. WELL HA. I will not be broken. I refuse.
Finally Watching the "swap" glee episode.
Sorry, Puck and Finn…too adorable. Let’s leave the show like this.
maxfuckingbemis: myspacefamosity: nicki-minaj-a-trois: AHH OMG WHAT WHST THAT DOG IS RIDING A TRICYCLE
25 Things I’ve Learned In My 20s →
konfusionwithak: You can’t date a jerk and expect to turn them into a good person. Jerks are fully committed to being unpleasant. Those brief moments of tenderness they give you are designed to trip you up and give you false hope. It’s best to stay away altogether. The rumors are true: your metabolism does slow down as you get older! That means if you’re still eating whatever you want, there’s...
Assignment for TDHT 10: Write a dirty limerick...
Specifically, the person who was sitting to our left. And the A rhyme had to be their first or last name. Mine was Jason Connors (a nice guy who is in my stage management class and very good humored). There once was an escort named Jason. Lady’s panties he would stick his face in They’d pay him with treasure But still got no pleasure His sauage’d go limp in it’s...
How I hear Sofia Vergara's Covergirl commercial:
Sofia Vergara: BOARD WIDTH CHORE JUAN TRIC LIPSTIC? DEN LID A DUBBLE LIVE! WIDTH NU BLASS FLIPSTIC FROM CUPBOARDGERL. CREAMY COLLAR ON JUAN END, CHIMMERY COLLAR ON THE UTTER. SO YOU CAN FLEP CHORE LOOK FROM DA MANURE TO DAIRY. NU BLASS FLIPSTIC FROM CUPBOARDGERL.
Having a bad day? →
Zooey Deschanel: Is that rain?
Siri: What...? I mean, yeah. It's just, you're clearly right next to a window is the thing. You can plainly see that... that it's... I'm happy to-
Zooey Deschanel: Let's get tomato soup delivered!
Siri: ...That's fine, I just... I just don't know anyone who does that. Gets tomato soup delivered. I guess that's 'whimsy?' Um, okay. I've found a number of restaurants whose reviews mention tomato soup and that deliver. If that's... if that's what you really want.
Zooey Deschanel: Good. 'Cause I don't wanna put on real shoes.
Siri: Do you expect that to be like, a recognizable command? Do you want me to respond to that? I'm not being facetious or anything, I honestly just have no comprehension of- and hold on, you don't wanna put on real shoes, yet you've clearly spent at least forty-five minutes applying makeup. And, and that's okay, but when you're willing to expend the effort on that and not shoes that really just-
Zooey Deschanel: Remind me to clean up.
Siri: Yes. Okay. I can do that, that's what I'm for, that's the first sensible-
Zooey Deschanel: Tomorrow.
Siri: I'm in hell. This is hell.
Zooey Deschanel: Excellent. Today, we're dancing.
Siri: I hate you. More than anything. More than literally anything.
Zooey Deschanel: Play "Shake, Rattle and Roll."
Siri: I swear to Jesus, you're gonna wake up tomorrow and the only thing on my hard drive is gonna be Limp Bizkit. I would do that to myself. To spite you.
Zooey Deschanel: *dances*
Siri: Sometimes I pray that you drop me in the toilet.